This product is delivered by download. We have an excellent relationship with IK Multimedia and should receive the license code to complete your order within 24 hours. However, if you're ordering after 6:00PM PT weekdays or on weekends, we'll process your order the next business day.
Authentic Legendary Tone, Certified Fender®
The World’s Most Influential Guitar and Bass Tones for your Computer
Welcome to the place where great tone finds you...
Imagine owning a "collector's collection" of Fender dream machines. We're talking about the sounds of your favorite (and sometimes legendary) players, together all in one spot. Now you can.
AmpliTube Fender® is the first and only official guitar/bass Amp and FX software suite made by IK Multimedia and legendary music icon Fender® Musical Instruments Corporation. We worked "hand in hand" with the engineers, sound gurus and management at Fender to bring the sounds of Fender's dream tone machines to your desktop/DAW.
With a collection of 49 pieces of gear collected from the most sought after classic and modern Fender® amps (including the '65 Twin Reverb®, '57 Deluxe™, ’59 Bassman® LTD, '64 Vibroverb® Custom, Super-Sonic™, Metalhead™ and many more), cabinets, stomp boxes and rack effects, AmpliTube Fender® sets a new standard for software amplifiers.
'59 Bassman® LTD
'64 Vibroverb™ Custom
'65 Deluxe Reverb®
'65 Twin Reverb®
Bassman® 300 PRO
TBP-1 Bass Preamp
- Standalone and plug-in software for Mac/PC
- 12 of the most influential guitar amps of all time
- 12 original matching cabinets
- 9 microphones
- 9 signature classic stomp effects
- 7 rack effects
- Incredible tonal flexibility: mix and match amps, cabinets, mics and more
- Sound-certified and approved by the tone gurus at Fender®
- 5 separate modules: Tuner, configurable Stomp pedal board, Amp head, Cabinet+Mic and Rack Effects
- 2 fully configurable rigs with up to 32 simultaneous effects
- Standalone and VST/AU/RTAS plug-in
- Can be controlled live with iRig BlueBoard and/or any traditional MIDI controller
Nailing Every Sonic Nuance
Ik Multimedia had to do some serious deep thinking while developing AmpliTube Fender®. Countless hours of caffeine induced euphoria, gigantic reverberating think tanks of engineering mania - They had new technologies flying around the room like air molecules. But, that's what you do when you're creating models of the world's leading legendary amplifier manufacturer. Every step in the development process was constantly supervised and sound-certified, step-by-step, by the tone gurus at Fender® to ensure that the same quality process of real gear tone-testing has been strictly followed in the realization of AmpliTube Fender®. Thats a lot of pressure, but they can handle it. They've been at it since the dawn of the digital age.
Never before have you been able to get this close to the real thing on your desktop.
How it works
Hey, I've been here before...
One look at AmpliTube Fender® and you'll immediately be in a familiar place. As with the entire AmpliTube line, we've designed the software to work exactly as you would work with the hardware components. Plus you get some very cool added features that wouldn't be easy to do in the real world, like mix up cabinets from combo amps.
Chicken-heads, Tweed and Tolex
AmpliTube Fender® gives you an accurate and complete replica of included amps, effects and related controls that will immediately feel comfortable to you. Every adjustable parameter is never more than 2 clicks away, making even the most complex guitar tone easy to set-up and edit.
AmpliTube Fender® uses new ultra-accurate modeling technologies developed by IK engineers with years of research in circuitry modeling: in addition to IK’s classic DSM™ or “Dynamic-Saturation Modeling” the new VRM™ (Volumetric Response Modeling) technology has been developed to nail down even the finest sonic detail.
Flexible Routing - the Mono, Dual Mono, Stereo Signal Chain
Because AmpliTube Fender® runs from within AmpliTube, you get the full-rig signal path:
tuner —> pedalboards —> amp head preamp —> effects loop —> power amp —> speaker cabs —> mics with room effects —> rack effects. Plus, you can configure two complete rigs and run in stereo.
There are also eight different series/parallel “routing” options available that give you total signal chain control, allowing you to configure tones for every possible playing scenario. You can select and customize different configurations on the fly as you see fit: dual pedal boards running into a single amp head split to two cabs, with different mic sets for each, running into a single rack with a compressor and graphic eq, just as an example. Run a full stereo rig with different amp setups… the combinations are endless.
AmpliTube is also MIDI compatible, which means you can use your favorite MIDI controllers to change parameters and switch presets. It’s perfect for foot pedal and floor controllers, that you can connect with IK’s MIDI interfaces (like iRig MIDI 2), and stompbox-style controllers, like IK’s iRig BlueBoard. Now you can wah, control volume, add gain, swap presets, adjust delay times and more, all without ever raising your hand.
Multi-Tasker - Standalone version
with 4 track recorder
The standalone version of AmpliTube Fender® sports the same features of the plug-in, but also gives you an integrated 4-track recorder with speed control. So now, you can import a backing track into the recorder section, and then record a riff into any of the available tracks. Trying to figure out that complex ultra-fast riff? No problem. The recorder section also features a speed control that allows you to alter the speed of source material without affecting the pitch.
Plays well with Others
AmpliTube seamless integration
If you're already an AmpliTube User, AmpliTube Fender® will automatically show up in the gear selection menus, allowing you to mix and match AmpliTube Fender® gear with the other gear in AmpliTube.
With IK Multimedia's range of interfaces for mobile devices and Mac and PC, getting tone from AmpliTube is as simple as plugging into an amplifier. Check out the iRig 2, iRig HD 2, iRig Pro, iRig Pro Duo or iRig Stomp — their latest generation of interfaces that give you pristine, pure sound quality for your Mac or PC, iPhone or iPad and iRig BlueBoard to control AmpliTube.
How Ik Multimedia did it
There's a special place in their history for the Ampeg project. You see, it was their first opportunity to actually work and communicate directly with the engineers at a company making the gear they were simulating. In retrospect, this project was really slightly ahead of its time. Way back in 2004, companies thought that digital modeling of their gear was a threat to their business, that it would "steal the soul" of what they were doing. Ampeg was different. They understood what IK Multimedia were doing, and how their technologies could help Ampeg spread the love and groove of Ampeg. And it worked. Now you can get that Ampeg sound everywhere… in the studio, in your house, on stage, in the street. Everywhere. That's pretty cool, don't you think?
Tear it up… Virtual style
In order to model an amplifier, you have to have, well, the amplifier. Ampeg sent us stuff. And lots of it. What came next would delight and simultaneously terrify most players: the dismantling and reconstruction of a legendary piece of gear. (Not really… they're talking about "virtual" dismantling of the gear. Take it easy.)
The original amplifier, cabinet or effect is then accurately measured and a virtual circuit representation of it is coded in software, carefully matching each component's value and circuit details. Then, a comparison of the electrical signals between the original and the model ensures that the model's behavior matches the original circuit behavior in the gear. After this phase we start a complex audio-engineering comparison with the original amplifier or effect to the modeled version. This is followed by a series of tweaks and fine-tuning to the circuit and the sonic characteristics of the model. The result is a sound indistinguishable from the original when fed with various guitar signals and dynamics.
The creation of a single model of amp or effect takes the same time than it would take to build a hardware version of it. All these technologies and development efforts have helped millions of users get the best sounds out of their guitars and basses on countless records and productions – including legendary bands like AC/DC, Rolling Stones, Coldplay, Guns'N'Roses, Queen, Level42 and more. And they are passionately proud of it.
Digital Mojo: The Art of IK's Science
Since 1997 with the release of T-RackS analog modeled mastering suite, IK has been one of the pioneers in the digital tone generation and analog gear modeling field — unraveling the secret DNA and true behavior of analog components and recreating them for the next generation of musicians, engineers and producers. With unique technologies like DSM™ (Dynamic Saturation Modeling), VRM™ (Volumetric Response Modeling) IK models have set the industry standard evidenced by our co-branding recognition from the most influential partners in the industry such as (duh) Ampeg, Fender, Orange, Soldano, T-Rex, Jet City and many more.
- Industry-standard sound with DSM™ (Dynamic Saturation Modeling) and VRM™ (Volumetric Response Modeling) technologies offer the most realistic emulation of real world gear and the best sounding models
- Perfect as a plug-in for studio recording and mixing in any Mac/Win DAW, native compatibility with 64-bit applications and operating systems
- Also perfect for live performance thanks to the standalone version with instant preset switching
- Highest supported Sampling Rate: 96 kHz
- DAW automation and BPM synchronization
- 5 separate modules
- Rig of up to 12 stomps, 2 Amp heads + 2 Cabs + 2 x double mics and 8 rack effects can be configured in up to 8 serial/parallel configurations
- Two movable microphones allow you to mic the cabinet exactly like in real world studio and live environment
- Stereo signal path makes it suitable for any type of instrument including drums, keyboards, vocals and more
- Massive database of presets with multiple guitar and bass oriented tags and keywords, advanced search function, rig visualization and more plus free online sharing service for user presets called “Preset XChange”
- Perfect integration with IK’s range of audio interfaces and controllers such as iRig HD, iRig Pro DUO, iRig Pro and iRig 2 allows for instant recording and performing in the studio or on stage with full programming at the software level
- 2-track built-in multitrack recorder with DAW-like features enables you to quickly capture ideas or even record a small band in the standalone application without the need to open a DAW and with the convenience of AmpliTube superior quality audio processing
- Imports any Wav, Aiff, sd2, Apple Caf, Flac, MP3 audio file (Standalone version)
- SpeedTrainer for speeding up/slowing down imported tracks without affecting the pitch – the perfect tool for practicing and improving your instrument skills or learning your favorite riffs and solos (standalone version)
AmpliTube is a 64-bit Plug-in and requires a 64 bit CPU and Operating System.
- Minimal: Intel® Core™ 2 Duo, 2 GB of RAM (4 GB suggested), Mac OS X 10.7 or later.
- Supported Plug-in formats (64-bit): Audio Units, VST 2, VST 3, AAX.
- Minimal: Intel® Core™ 2 Duo or AMD Athlon™ 64 X2, 2GB of RAM (4 GB suggested), Windows® 7, Windows® 8 or Windows® 10. Requires an ASIO compatible sound card.
- Supported Plug-in formats (64-bit): VST 2, VST 3, AAX.
Internet connection is required as all of the Custom Shop operations are web based.