Jamtutor for iOS
JamTutor is our companion teaching app for iPhone and iPad that introduces you to guitar playing methods in an intuitive, step-by-step manner.
They do NOT currently offer their Zivix Jamstik & JamTutor Series apps for Windows, but many DAWs can be used via Plug-N-Play over USB with a growing number of programs beginning to implement BLE MIDI support.
Their first priority will be supporting their iOS and the Chrome web-browser experience, play.jamstik.com. While select Android Devices running Android 6.0.1+ are able to connect, they cannot officially announce widespread support for the platform at this time. The variability of devices & lack of software support may prevent a full experience. However, they are certainly monitoring the situation closely. The Jamstik is a class-compliant MIDI controllers, and therefore any platform that provides protocols and infrastructure for their devices will be supported.
- Jamstik 7
- 4 AA Batteries
- Guitar Strap
- Guitar Picks
- Manual and Warranty
- 18" Tall
- Up to 72 hours continuous play
- Bluetooth 4.0 and optional USB connectivity
- iOS 9.0 and above on a iPad Mini 2 (or later), iPad Air 2 (or later), iPad 3 (or later), iPhone (6S or later), iPad Pro (or Later)
- OSX 10.10+ and above
- Windows 10 with Bluetooth Low Energy 4.0 and Intel Dual Core i5 2.5GHz+ (USB Connection Only)
- Chrome Browser on Chromebook, Mac and PC with USB Connection