This product is delivered by download. We have an excellent relationship with IK Multimedia and should receive the license code to complete your order within 24 hours. However, if you're ordering after 6:00PM PT weekdays or on weekends, we'll process your order the next business day.
IK Multimedia Syntronik Deluxe eLicense
The Legendary Synth Powerhouse Expanded
A synth collection beyond your sonic dreams.
22 powerful instruments recreating the sound of 44 legendary synthesizers and string machines, 80GB of content, 2,600 instrument presets, over 120,000 high-quality samples. Syntronik Deluxe is far more than just a plain virtual instrument. It's an awesome, synthtastic, mind-blowing collection thats captures unique characters and sounds from the entire history of analog and digital synthesizers in a single collection.
- 22 powerful instruments with familiar panel designs and easy to use controls
- A collection of 44 iconic synthesizers and string machines
- Multi-sampled oscillators for ultimate authenticity
- 4 classic types of circuit-modeled filters to shape sounds
- DRIFT™ technology for realism of subtle oscillator variations
- Mix and match oscillators with filters for new original sounds
- True 4-part synth to create rich sounds with Multis and splits
- 4 dynamic arpeggiators for complex rhythmic textures
- 38 high-quality effects derived from AmpliTube and T-RackS
- More than 80GB of sounds and over 2,600 instrument presets
- Over 120,000 high-quality samples
- Browser search by category or keyword to find sounds in seconds
- Optimized resizable interface
- Load Syntronik sounds into SampleTank 3 for more expandability
- Works as a 64-bit plug-in or standalone instrument for Mac/PC
- Fully functional free version also available
- Requires Syntronik 1.2 or higher or SampleTank 3.7.2 or higher
What’s New in version 1.2
- Syntronik Deluxe with 22 Instruments
5 new Syntronik Instruments available:
VCF3, Memory-V, M-Poly, SH-V, Modulum require Syntronik 1.2 or higher or SampleTank 3.7.2 or higher.
An Array of Synthesizers
Syntronik includes the following 38 amazing synths and string machines offering more than 2,100 instrument presets:
- Alesis Andromeda
- ARP 2600
- ARP String Ensemble (Solina)
- Elka Rhapsody 490
- Hohner String Performer
- Minimoog Model D
- Modular Moog
- Moog Opus 3
- Moog Prodigy
- Moog Rogue
- Moog Taurus I
- Moog Taurus II
- Moog Taurus 3
- Moog Voyager
- Oberheim OB-X
- Oberheim OB-Xa
- Oberheim SEM (Synthesizer Expander Module)
- PPG Wave 2.3
- Realistic Concertmate MG-1
- Roland Juno-60
- Roland Jupiter-4
- Roland Jupiter-6
- Roland Jupiter-8
- Roland JX-10
- Roland JX-3P
- Roland JX-8P
- Roland RS-09 Organ/Strings
- Roland RS-505 Paraphonic
- Roland TB-303 Bassline
- Sequential Circuits Prophet-10
- Sequential Circuits Prophet-5
- Yamaha CS-01II
- Yamaha CS-80
- Yamaha GX-1
- Yamaha SY99
Hybrid Synthesis Architecture
In order to achieve highly flexible sound manipulation while maintaining the same exact sound of the original hardware, we evolved our synth engine to include circuit-level filter models of 4 of the best sounding machines of all time: Moog transistor ladder, (found in the Minimoog and Modular Moog), Roland's IR3109 chip (found in the Jupiter-8 and Juno-60), the famous Curtis CEM3320 chip (found in the Prophet-5 and Oberheim OB-Xa) and the Oberheim SEM state variable filter.
This hybrid architecture allows for a pristine reproduction of the most critical section of every synthesizer. Plus, every filter is selectable within each included synthesizer, enabling users to create their own combinations by mixing or matching at will, like using a Moog filter on an Oberheim oscillator to produce entirely new original sounds that stand out from the crowd! Syntronik also provides powerful digital filters like Formant and Phase filters that can take the analog source oscillators into new sonic dimensions.
Syntronik also includes all new “DRIFT” technology that breathes more life into the sampled oscillators themselves. Typically sample-based synthesizers have the limitation of having always the same exact sample attack, something that does not happen in their true hardware counterparts. IK’s DRIFT technology varies the phase, color and pitch of the sampled oscillators to keep them moving just like the real analog oscillators do. Much more than simple detuning or even multiple-source modulation, DRIFT emulates the way real analog circuits behave over time. The result is the unmistakable sound of analog that is the origin of any classic synthesizer sound.
In order to get the most out of Syntronik, you don’t need to be an expert in synth programming. In fact, all models share consistent easy-to-use controls that will make custom sound tailoring and editing a breeze, even for “non-geeks.” We have also designed 17 dedicated interfaces which look and feel like the original panels to make your sound tweaking experience even more inspirational.
An arsenal of effects
When it comes to high-quality effects, IK's expertise is simply indisputable. Syntronik comes with 38 mind-blowing effects which are derived from our best-selling T-RackS mix and mastering suite and AmpliTube guitar workstation. We have also designed some new ones like the famous Ensemble Chorus, for a total number of effects that you won’t find in any other vintage synth collection of its kind. 5 effects can be simultaneously inserted on every instrument via a new attractive “lunchbox-style” interface that allows for an immediate visualization and editing of every parameter from within a single, convenient interface. You can quickly arrange the effects in the chain by just dragging and dropping the modules to the desired position, making it easier to audition different processing combinations on the selected sound. You can also save your custom effect chains as presets for use on other sounds in other projects. Likewise, if you come up with an interesting effect chain, you can engage the lock feature and instantly try it in combination with different sounds by just browsing through the collection.
- Amps: Flexi Amp, Modern Tube Lead, SVT Classic, Jazz Amp 120
- Distortion: Distortion, Crusher, Overdrive, Overscream, Lo-Fi, Phonograph
- Dynamics / EQ: Black 76, White 2A, Model 670, Parametric EQ, Vintage EQ-1A, Channel Strip
- Modulation: AM Modulation, Ensemble Chorus, Chorus C1, Electric Flanger, FM Modulation, Opto Tremolo, Phaser, Rotary Speaker, Small Phazer, Uni-V, AutoPan, Slicer
- Reverb / Delay: Hall Reverb, Plate Reverb, Digital Delay, Spring Reverb, Tape Echo, Stereo Imager
- Filter: LFO Filter, Env Filter, Multi Filter, Wah 47
4 synths are better than 1
Syntronik capabilities go way beyond what a single synthesizer can do. Its streamlined interface allows for quick layering and combining of up to 4 different synthesizer parts that can make a true “wall of sound”. An easy to use layering interface allows for quick mapping and playing sounds simultaneously as well as creating advanced splits for maximum flexibility and a full-blown performance. Multis can be saved and recalled with ease, further defining Syntronik as the most powerful vintage synthesizer virtual instrument to date.
Syntronik’s 4 synthesizer parts feature a powerful note and chord arpeggiator, each with its own assignable range and settings as well as the ability to store them for instant recall. This allows you to build complex rhythmic textures and sequences with extreme ease and mind-blowing effectiveness.
Sounds included in Syntronik Deluxe
- 22 Instrument Collections representing 44 classic synthesizers and string machines
- Over 80 GB of samples
- Over 2,600 instruments presets
- Harpy 260
- String Box
Syntronik is a 64-bit Plug-in. Requires a 64 bit CPU and Operating System.
- Minimal: Intel® Core™ 2 Duo, 4 GB of RAM (8 GB suggested), Mac OS X 10.9 or later. 60 GB of hard drive space.
- Supported Plug-in formats (64-bit): Audio Units, VST 2, VST 3, AAX.
- Minimal: Intel® Core™ 2 Duo or AMD Athlon™ 64 X2, 4 GB of RAM (8 GB suggested), Windows® 7, Windows® 8 or Windows® 10. 60 GB of hard drive space. Requires an ASIO compatible sound card.
- Supported Plug-in formats (64-bit): VST 2, VST 3, AAX.
Internet connection is required as all of the Custom Shop operations are web based.