EastWest's ProDrummer™ 1 & 2 not only includes professional drum sounds; the producers, who record and mix the biggest artists in the music business, have included pre-mixed drum kits for use in your compositions using the 'state of the art' tools included in the ProDrummer software.
EastWest is all about the 'sound'; that's the only part that ends up in your track, so, in addition to the producer pre-mixed drum kits, they have included their favorite effects processors including Solid State Logic EQ and Dynamics, Transient Shaper, and the legendary SSL Stereo Bus Compressor; Ohmicide multiband distortion, compression, EQ and filter, which pretty much lets you create 'anything', and is perfect for EDM or media composers; plus EastWest's new Amp Simulator with 80 Amp Presets, and Expanded Convolution Reverb with 726 Additional Reverb Presets. Together these powerful tools enable user customization of the core sounds limited only by your imagination.
Also included in each volume are over 14,000 MIDI drum grooves in different styles. Search for the right grooves for your song with our groove 'search engine' and assemble your song right inside ProDrummer with the built-in sequencer (or drag to your DAW). Use our built-in Velocity Processor to control the dynamic power of the drums. Export the song to your favorite DAW to build the rest of your track, it couldn't be easier!
PRODRUMMER VOLUME 1
ProDrummer Volume 1 includes approx. 40 Gigabytes of Drum Kits and MIDI drum grooves produced by Joe Chiccarelli and multi-award winning EastWest producer Doug Rogers, with drums played by Matt Chamberlain (Pearl Jam, Bruce Springsteen, Peter Gabriel, etc.).
ProDrummer Volume 1 includes Craviotto, Ludwig, Tama, Slingerland, Gretsch, Istanbul and Zildjian, drums, hi-hats and cymbals recorded in 3 different rooms. The sound shaping options in the ProDrummer Mixer are unparalleled with the usual high quality you expect from EASTWEST. All drums have their own channels with individual processing and routing.
PRODRUMMER VOLUME 2
ProDrummer Volume 2 includes approx. 60 Gigabytes of Drum Kits and MIDI drum grooves produced by Mark "Spike" Stent and multi-award winning EastWest producer Doug Rogers, with drums played by Steven Sidelnyk (Madonna, Seal, Massive Attack).
ProDrummer Volume 2 includes Drum Workshop, Slingerland, Gretsch, Ludwig, Yamaha, Orange County, Zildjian drums, hi-hats and cymbals recorded in 5 different rooms. The sound shaping options in the ProDrummer Mixer are unparalleled with the usual high quality you expect from EASTWEST. All drums have their own channels with individual processing and routing.
- 104 drum kits in both volumes
- Over 100GBs of perfectly tuned drums performed by Steven Sidelnyk (Madonna, Seal, Massive Attack), and Matt Chamberlain (Peter Gabriel, Bruce Springsteen, Pear Jam).
- Volume 1 Featuring Joe Chicarelli
- Volume 2 Featuring Mark 'Spike' Stent
- Recorded by the #1 mixer in the music business, Mark ‘Spike' Stent, 10-time Grammy winning producer Joe Chiccarelli, and co-produced by EastWest’s multiple-award winning producer Doug Rogers.
- Includes Pre-mixed user adjustable Drum Kits from the producers so the drums are ready to be mixed into your track.
- Includes over 14,000 MIDI grooves categorized by style, length, and tempo.
- 16 channel mixer enables complete control of each drum kit, bleed and room mics
- Recorded in 5 studios from dry to very wet.
- The ONLY drum collection to include authentic SSL EQ, Compression, Transient Designer, and Stereo Bus compressor.
- Includes Ohmicide to create EDM or synthesize the drum sounds.
- Includes an Amp Simulator for further drum processing.
- Includes a State of the Art Reverb and 726 presets.
- Includes a Songbuilder sequencer to arrange complete drum tracks inside of the ProDrummer software.
- Includes Sync to DAW to match the groove tempo in your track.
- Includes Drag and Drop to copy drums tracks to your DAW.
- Includes a Drum Velocity Processor and velocity graph to add punch.
- Includes the ability to swap individual drums within a kit, tune them and stack them (2 snares stacked for example).
- Sold separately or in a bundle at an unbeatable price!!
PRODUCER JOE CHICCARELLI
Joe Chiccarelli is a producer, mixer and engineer who has worked with U2, Beck, The Killers, The Raconteurs, The White Stripes, The Strokes, Morrissey, Jason Mraz, Elton John, My Morning Jacket, Rufus Wainwright, Cafe Tacuba etc.
Chiccarelli was a Grammy Award Winner for Best Alternative Album The White Stripes "Icky Thump", and Best Engineered Album The Raconteurs "Consolers of The Lonely".
Chiccarelli has won a total of Ten “Grammy Awards” and received a Nomination for Producer of the Year in 2007 for The Shins “Wincing The Night Away".
PRODUCER MARK "SPIKE" STENT
Mark "Spike" Stent is an English producer/mixing engineer who has worked with many international artists including: Coldplay, Lady Gaga, Beyoncé, Muse, Usher, U2, Madonna, Linkin Park, Björk, Depeche Mode, Maroon 5, Gwen Stefani, Moby, No Doubt, Oasis, Keane, Massive Attack, and Bastille to name a few. Stent mixed 2 international #1 albums in 2014 (Coldplay and Ed Sheeran), and has won three Grammys, including: Best Rock Album in 2010 for Muse 'The Resistance', Best Contemporary R&B Album in 2009 for Beyoncé 'I Am... Sasha Fierce', and Best Dance Electronica Album in 2006 with Madonna 'Confessions on a Dance Floor'. At the 53rd Annual Grammy Awards Stent was nominated across four different genres: 'Album of the Year' with Lady Gaga for Fame Monster, 'Best Rock Album' with Muse for 'The Resistance' (Winner), 'Best Dance Electronica Album' with Goldfrapp for 'Head First', and 'Best Contemporary R&B Album' with Usher 'Raymond V Raymond'.
PRODUCER DOUG ROGERS
Producer Doug Rogers most recent virtual instruments productions include ProDrummer 1 with Joe Chiccarelli and ProDrummer 2 with Mark “Spike” Stent.
Previously he produced Steven Wilson’s Ghostwriter with Steven Wilson; Hollywood Strings, Hollywood Brass, Hollywood Orchestral Woodwinds, and Hollywood Orchestral Percussion with Nick Phoenix and Thomas Bergersen; The Dark Side with David Fridmann; and Fab Four with Ken Scott.
Fab Four and The Dark Side both won M.I.P.A Awards, judged by over 100 international music magazines. Rogers and EASTWEST are the recipients of over 70 international awards.